Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Alex and Ani Bracelets

Hey girls! So my two best friends have been telling me about these bracelets by Alex and Ani. They have tons of cool charms on different bangles, and you can choose between silver or gold. They my friends didn't even have to sell me on these bracelets. As soon as I went to the website, I knew that I had to have more than one! Not only are they super cute, they're super affordable too! Here's some of my favs!
I think an initial bracelet is so classy and cute! These initial bracelets come in every initial from A to Z! Some jewelry companies don't make all initials, I love that Alex and Ani makes every initial! 
You can get this bracelet here:

My next bracelet that I love is this bracelet that says 'Good Luck!' with a small clover. I love having a good luck charm bracelet, and this is a great bracelet to my collection! 
You can get this 'Good Luck' bracelet here:




My last fav has to be this peace sign bracelet! I think this bracelet is so simple, and I love that! I've been trying to find the perfect peace sign bracelet that looks classic, and I'm so glad that I found this one! 
You can get this peace sign bracelet here:

The rest of Alex and Ani's collection is at Nordstrom's! Which ones do you like the best?

xoxo,
AYM

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you!

xoxo,
Ashley



blogger template by lovebird