Sunday, May 13, 2012

Rachel McAdams Fashion in The Vow

Hey girls! In The Vow, Rachel McAdams plays an art student in Chicago that gets married to Channing Tatum (SWOON) and a tragic accident ruins her memory. That's all I'll give you synopsis wise because I know that everyone's going to try and see it still! But anyways, I really loved the way the stylists dressed her, and I think she had some great everyday looks that we can achieve cheaply! I put together some outfits so you can have a look! Hope you like it!


Outfit #1-Date Night
The Vow--Date Night





Outfit #2--Casual
The Vow--Casual

 The beanie cap can be purchased here
The denim shirt can be purchased here
The winter coat can be purchased here

Thanks for reading!

xoxo,
AYM

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you!

xoxo,
Ashley



blogger template by lovebird