Wednesday, October 8, 2014

September Favorites!

September Favorites

September Favorites by aymxamorefashiondore featuring asics shoes


It's time for September Favorites!! Check out below what I've been coveting this past month!
Asics shoes
kohls.com


This past summer since July I was training for a 10K for Women's Health Run 10 Feed 10 run! It was great and I had an awesome time with one of my best friends. Over the course of my 7-8 weeks of training, I began to love running. The rush that you get at races is amazing! I couldn't believe how much I began to love it going from a real beginner to actual runner of races is crazy. I obviously needed better sneakers than the ones I had. I contacted some trackie friends and fellow runners and they recommended Asics. They're so much cheaper on Amazon, and I at first went to DSW to look for them. They were listed at DSW for $85, but on Amazon they were $58! I really love these! They were great for my 10K and for my other shorter runs I do.




Nathan purple belt
athleta.gap.com


Going on my love of running, I couldn't find my exact belt on Polyvore, but this is pretty close to it! The brand is called Nathan and it's a one water bottle belt. I'm pretty sure since I'm a newbie I placed it wrong and it was bouncing up and down the whole time during my 10K, but hey, I'm learning! :) My belt also has pockets where I can put running gummies to give me energy on long runs.




Revlon colorful makeup
target.com


I struggle with foundations. I've tried everything from Chanel to Cover Girl. Revlon covers up all of my blemishes and makes my skin look even! I love this stuff, this is the second bottle that I've gotten of it already. One bottle typically lasts at least 3-4 months depending upon how much product you use. I use a facial brush to apply it. 




Beauty product
$14 - liberty.co.uk


I ADORE this Rose Salve from C.O. Bigelow. I first spotted it at Bath & Body Works. I searched this on YouTube among other beauty bloggers and I found that they've used some kind of slave. I love the smell of rose water and I spritz it or dab it on my face. However, this salve I find myself putting on all the time! I even brought it in my work bag to use it during the day! It has a faint rose smell and I'm literally obsessed with it. I highly recommend it! :)




Moleskine Evernote Ruled Smart Notebook L
fab.com


Moleskines come in handy! I've heard people ranting and raving about Moleskine's for years now. I didn't see the appeal of an overpriced notebook--what gives? BUT after going into Target and getting this notebook on sale, I had to see what the fuss was about. Oh. My. This notebook is everything that I wanted it to be and more. For people who have random thoughts/ideas daily, this is perfect for you. My Type-A personality unfortunately has my mind running all day long. When I have an idea, I write it down in this. I make daily lists of what I have to do and write it down in here. The best part is is that the notebook is made of a leather-like material on the outside and the pages are lined on the inside like a typical notebook. It also has an elastic band that goes around the notebook to have it sealed shut. Love it! Did you know that Hemingway and Picasso used Moleskine products in the 19th Century? Just a little fun fact for ya. 



Bitten--Available on Netflix and Syfy Channel

Prodigal

My last favorite this month is a new show that I found on Netflix called, Bitten. It's about a girl who's a werewolf and struggles to find the balance between her human life and her life as a werewolf with her pack. There are plenty of twists and turns within the first season. It's amazing! I won't tell you all about it, but if you like Teen Wolf, you'll love this! It's also on Syfy!





What did you love this month? Tell me in a comment below!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you!

xoxo,
Ashley



blogger template by lovebird