Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The New Amore Fashiondore

Hey all, long time no see! It's been a while since I've blogged last. It was a crazy past two years, I've graduated college and I've immersed myself into the post-grad life real world. I decided that I wanted to come back to the blogsphere and create more posts and take the opportunity to write on things that I enjoy. The new-and-improved Amore Fashiondore will have tons of articles regarding fashion, fitness (I've found a new-found love of running on my journey--who knew?!), beauty products and many more awesome things.

I seriously enjoy finding new products regarding running/fitness, beauty, or the latest fashion trends-- so expect all of that soon! I just wanted to welcome you all back to the glammed-up Amore Fashiondore. 

Be prepared, it's going to be great! I'm so excited! If you want to send me some suggestions on what you think I should add, email me at amorefashiondore@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you!

xoxo,
Ashley



blogger template by lovebird