Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Taylor Swift

Hey girls! Okay, so TSwift's new song is so catchy it's been in my head for three days straight now. Not to mention the fact that her outfit on her single is totally adorable and so in right now! Taylor really works the whole retro idea into her wardrobe. I've put together outfit inspiration from the album cover! Enjoy!


Taylor Swift "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" Inspired Outfit

Taylor Swift "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" Inspired Outfit by aymxamorefashiondore featuring black short shorts

Do you like TSwift's new song?
Leave a comment below and tell me what outfit I should create next!
xoxo,
AYM

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you!

xoxo,
Ashley



blogger template by lovebird