Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Madness: What I'm Loving This Week

Hey girls! It's Monday again, and you know what that means? Monday Madness! I hope some of you got to go to Coachella this past weekend, It looked awesome! I watched the concerts through YouTube and they were amazing! I loved the Kaiser Chiefs! I'm gonna try and go next year hopefully! Anyways, here's my fav's of the week!


#1-Music-Of Monsters and Men-Little Talks

Of Monsters and Men are a brand-new band from Iceland! I love their sound and it's a good summer song that you can definitely roll the windows down for. You can buy their new album on Itunes!



#2-Free People Bracelets
I absolutely love these bracelets! They're from Free People and I think they're perfect for that summer-y boho vibe! 


#3-Vans 



The color of these Vans are awesome! The blue is definitely a switch-up for the normal colors that people get, like black, white, or gray.
You can purchase these here: Vans


#4- Forever 21 Patriotic T-Shirt

I'm patriotic through and through and I need this shirt like right now! I'm going to wear it before the forth of July because I love it so much! 
You can purchase this shirt here: Forever 21


What's your favorite things this week? Happy Monday!
xoxo,
AYM





No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you!

xoxo,
Ashley



blogger template by lovebird