Sunday, May 27, 2012

TV Re-Runs: Revenge

Hey Girls! So you know those summer days where its either raining or you don't feel like doing anything? I know I've had one of those days! The weather where I live is absolutely crazy! One day it's blazing hot then the next its raining. Today it was hot and humid outside but to the point it was so uncomfortable! I went inside and I decided I wanted to watch TV.When I'm away at school, I don't really have time to watch TV or I always forget what days the show is on. My friends and I were talking and one of them said something about a show called Revenge. I've heard about it but never went and looked into what the show was about!  I think summer is the perfect time to watch some re-runs! My favorite new show is Revenge!



  Official Website for Revenge

I won't spoil the entire series, but it's a brand-new series centered around the Hamptons. Having it take place in NY is so awesome because I live in NY when I'm not at school, and I think it's hysterical when they mention something in the Hamptons and I know exactly which location they're talking about! Haha. The show is centered around a young woman named Emily Thorne, and Emily's father was framed for a crime he did not commit, and she is now back in her hometown to get revenge on the people who ruined her father's life. This show is excellent. From the intense deep plot, to the characters, to the wardrobe of the characters, everything is just amazing! I would suggest this show to people who love the old school show Veronica Mars, or Criminal Minds. It's got the perfect balance between romance and crime. Needless to say I can't wait until the season premiere starts! Abc.com doesn't have many full episodes online, so I found most of them on Hulu.com.


I hope you all get to watch at least one episode of Revenge. I guarantee you, you won't regret it! 
What's your new favorite TV show? 

xoxo,
AYM

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you!

xoxo,
Ashley



blogger template by lovebird