Monday, May 28, 2012

My Style Icons

Hey girls! Did you have a revelation about your style? I've recently had an epiphany that I want to change my style! Although I love the clothes that I have, I just think it's time for a change! I'm going into my junior year of college next year, and I want to have a different style! I've decided to share my two style icons with you guys! 

#1-Miley Cyrus
I absolutely love Miley's style. Her boho style seems so effortless!  Not only is she a great person, but she loves who she is and she's not ashamed!





#2-Rachel Bilson
I think Rachel Bilson is the epitome of class! She always knows how to dress appropriately for each occasion. I love how classy she is! 


What are your style icons? 
Did you have a style epiphany like I did?
xoxo,
AYM

*All pictures are from Justjared.com and Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you!

xoxo,
Ashley



blogger template by lovebird